Re: Gmail questions

Carolyn Arnold

Speaking of bouncing, three times since September 8, I've been bounced. At least, it has happened and continues to happen, so that I now can get unbounced easy enough. For a while though, my notification went to Junk; I finally figured that out and extricated it from Junk back to my Inbox.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 11:18 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Gmail questions

I agree that with a good e-mail provider where you don't have bouncing problems, it is very unlikely that a message won't reach a group. I like getting my messages because a message can be in the sent messages folder because it is sent and for other reasonss, not reach the list. But if I can't see my own messages, that wouldn't stop me from using an e-mail provider if I want to use that specific one, despite that minor disadvantage.