Re: re GPS apps for mobile both platforms android and i OS

Laz

Hey! I heard my name! But I think you meant to say Lazarillo. Actually
Lazarillo is derived from the same origin as my name comes from,
Lazarus the character in the Bible who some say was the first zombie
in recorded history...

Stay safe,

Laz

On 10/7/20, g melconian <gmelconian619@gmail.com> wrote:
Tell me what you do like about these two apps lazaro and get there. I am
still holding on to my near by explorer app. Till good map exploere comes
to android.

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com