verizon and TMobile offering LTE fixed wireless home internet with no data caps

enes sarıbaş

Hi all,

I wanted to make you aware of these plans for rural areas. The advertised speeds on both are 25-50  mbps, and uploads I recall are between 3-5 mbps. They do not come with data caps. I think this is excellent for those who are  stuck on slow DSL like lower Uverse teers due to living in apartment complexes with exclusive contracts or rural areas. ADSL speeds, with its less than 1 megabit of upload is  woefully inadequate for even modern audio or video calling as well as the high latency and fluctuating speeds make it unsuitable for working too.