Re: verizon and TMobile offering LTE fixed wireless home internet with no data caps

enes sarıbaş

Also,

I did some research, and appears they offer this in areas where they are able to give at least 25, but there isn't a hard cap on the maximum speed. People are mentioning above a hundred meg speeds and 40 megabits and up upload.

On 10/10/2020 4:19 AM, enes sarıbaş via groups.io wrote:
Hi all,

I wanted to make you aware of these plans for rural areas. The advertised speeds on both are 25-50  mbps, and uploads I recall are between 3-5 mbps. They do not come with data caps. I think this is excellent for those who are  stuck on slow DSL like lower Uverse teers due to living in apartment complexes with exclusive contracts or rural areas. ADSL speeds, with its less than 1 megabit of upload is  woefully inadequate for even modern audio or video calling as well as the high latency and fluctuating speeds make it unsuitable for working too.