Re: BARD Outage

Matt

Just so correct!

From: Gene [mailto:gsasner@...]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 8:11 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Fwd: BARD Outage

And it is not true that you can't get books when Bard is down even if you have no other subscription to a pay for use service.  There are a lot of books available through Project Gutenberg (spelling) that are books that are old enough to be in the public domain.  There are other such sites as well.  Librivox (spelling) consists of public domain books that people have recorded for audio listening.

And a prudent person would keep a few books available downloaded from Bard so that an unexpected outage doesn't result in a crisis.