Re: speakers are not announcing scores

Steven Johnson

I don’t have the answer, but I am having the exact problem.  I only have an iPhone and an Echo Dot, but neither are giving college football scores.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of heather albright
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 7:16 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] speakers are not announcing scores

Hay, has anyone had this issue, I tried all three assistant devices to get scores from the games. So google, echo and siri would only tell me the times for the games. But no scores for any games. So I do not think all three are having issues, I am thinking someone bought the rights to the score board. Anyone have an answer? Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10