Re: speakers are not announcing scores

Steven Johnson

All of that worked until today.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 7:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] speakers are not announcing scores

Heather, I only follow basketball, American football and baseball.

Whenever I need the scores for a particular game, I would invoke the wake-up
word; then I'd say something like: "Score of X&X Game, where X&X equals the
name of the team."

Example: I'm in both Broncos and Seahawks country. My question would be
worded like this after waking up my toy: "Score of Seahawks Game." I always
get a response.

Please note that I'm in My Shiny Android Toys World. As such, I use either
GoogleAssistant or my GoogleHome Smart toy! Hope this helps somewhat.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado