Re: speakers are not announcing scores

heather albright

OH, I did try to find out the answer from google search and nothing came up, very weird; and very annoying. Heahter

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: heather albright via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 11:04 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] speakers are not announcing scores

But they do not give the current scores like they used to, just the times of the games and who is playing who. So I just asked the score of the ou texas game and they said the game was at  11 am. Today, when they should say say the played texas and the won and the final score. They have lsu playing the game last week instead of the game agains Missouri beat lsu 45 41. All 3 speaker systems do not have the scores’ current scores. SO something is up with this. I do not need last week’s scores, I want today’s scores. Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10