is this webinar accessible?

heather albright

Hello, I have been asked to use https://www.gotomeeting.com/webinar.

I cant find any contact info for using assistive technology on their platform using the link given to me.  So does anyone know how to access meeting info. I wanted to use jaws for windows or voice over off my ipadd. I also wanted to use my braille display to read what is said in case I miss something. I have not received my meeting id yet. I tried to navigate around this site and I keep running in to unlabeled  graphics in the resources area.  So is the app better for the iPhone or ipad? Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10