From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2020 1:45 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] speakers are not announcing scores

It may be that this has changed. it may also be some sort of technical
difficulty. People are used to services relying on the Internet to be
reliable. That doesn't mean that one should jump to conclusions when
something may just be down.

I did a search for something like no scores for college games using alexa
and got no results in the first roughly six result links I read. I also did
a broader search for something like no scores for college games using voice
assistants. Again, I got no results in something like the first six. You
would expect that if a major change had occurred, stopping access, that it
would be a major news story. College sports are big news. Seeing nothing
makes a major change even more unlikely.

Of course, something may have happened but at this point, from what I didn't
find, it appears unlikely.