Re: speakers are not announcing scores

Heather, I haven't tried out my toys for college football; I've not been
able to monitor much of what's going on in that world for the most part.
Typically, I would follow Indiana University Bloomington, or a Big10 Game of
some kind. Why? I am an IU alumnus! I'm a tad too slow keeping up with
which college conference is playing football, which ones are waiting till
Spring 2021, etc.

For NFL, I am able to GET THE SCORE of any game in progress no matter where
it's played. The examples I shared were for games that had already taken
place. At 11:00 A.M. Mountain Time, I plan to listen to Jaguars/Texan game,
but I will frequently check scores of other games around the league. I'm
paying particular attention to the Chiefs and Raiders and sort of wonder why
I have not chosen to listen to that game.

When my teams are not playing, I pick a game at random from the available
list. Sea Hawks pitch against The vikings today at about 6:20 P.M. MT; I'll
have my daily driver toy in Airplane mode so no calls prey on my attention.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado