Re: speakers are not announcing scores

Heather wrote in part:

"So ask your speaker for the score to the score of the ou texas game, she
will not give it!"

Please help me a bit if you can. When was the game played this year? I
asked because I got scores to an OU/Texas game back in December 2019.
Again, I'm not actively monitoring college football due to Covid19 issues.
That said, I do love college football and hope to listen to a game or two
soonest.

I'm not sure I know what I'm doing right or wrong, but I'm able to grab info
from all my Shiny Android smart toys with no problems.

As Gene pointed out, there may be a glitch of some kind on a temporary
basis; such glitches can be regional although I have no data to back up my
thinking in this regard.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado