From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Olusegun --
Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2020 10:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] speakers are not announcing scores

Heather, I only follow basketball, American football and
baseball.

Whenever I need the scores for a particular game, I would
invoke the wake-up word; then I'd say something like:
"Score of X&X Game, where X&X equals the name of the team."

Example: I'm in both Broncos and Seahawks country. My
question would be worded like this after waking up my toy:
"Score of Seahawks Game." I always get a response.

Please note that I'm in My Shiny Android Toys World. As
such, I use either GoogleAssistant or my GoogleHome Smart
toy! Hope this helps somewhat.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado