Re: speakers are not announcing scores

Sis Holly wrote in part:

"Just finished watching the Seahawks game. I am getting too old to go
through the stress of these last minute comebacks. Hahahaha."

That's what keeps you young dear sis! The tsunami did spring up, and we're
now 5&0 in the positive win column.

I had thought that the 49ers would smoke the Dolphins for lunch; hmm, the
Dolphins had their masks on and were pretty good at countingout the numbers.

It's Broncos tomorrow at 3:00 P.M. MT; we'll be in Foxborough, yikes, the
Broncos are on a permanent vacation at least this year.

The Eye Note sounds interesting; perhaps some sweet day, it will be ported
over to Android. Hopefully, it won't cost two arms, five toes and a few
bone shanks; else, its kite won't fly in Androidville!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado