Re: speakers are not announcing scores

Gene

Originally, I thought the system was having problems or down, as I said in a message on Saturday, but now I think that it may be that the service has been discontinued. It may be necessary to find another source of information. Did you look at the web site I gave? Since this information is publicly available and not proprietary, I still wonder if there is a problem with the system because I don't know of a reason why the information would be made unavailable on the site used by assistants. But for now, finding another source may be the only solution.

From: heather albright
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2020 8:24 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] speakers are not announcing scores

They are still not giving college scores from last week. Note Echo is doing better than google. Google just said I do not under stand. She is pretty stupid lately; she does not understand a lot of things these days. But they will not give scores, only where the game is going to be played and the time; what gives? I still have a theory that the college league had something to do with this. It worked just fine beforeOctober. The NFL did not have any issues yesterday with giving scores. Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10