Re: computer help needed

Hi
Not sure, but usually this just occurs once after a computer be turned off like yours, so you don't need to do anything.
Cuong

On 10/13/2020 10:00 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry for the vague subject line.

My electricity came back on a few minutes ago after going off Friday afternoon due to high winds from a hurricane, and since I had no warning that the power was about to go off my computer was running and got shut down inappropriately. I have windows 10, version 1809 I believe, and when I turned my computer back on after getting my power back there was something on my screen that my mom said looked like a screen saver to her. I had her use the touch pad to get rid of that but is it likely to come back the next time I reboot? If so how do I get rid of it for good? Btw if it matters I have windows bypass the log-on screen and boot straight into windows.

Also, when I booted up a few minutes ago a screen for the Edge browser popped up and I don't use edge, I use google chrome. If that screen comes back when I reboot how do I get rid of it? Btw as a matter of fact that screen is still showing now and I haven't been able to close it down.

Thanks all.

Troy