Accessible Sip client for smart phone's.

Muhammed Demirölçen <demirolcen@...>

Hi everyone, I know very little English and I use Google Translate.
I apologize for translation mistakes.
I have to work from home because of the pandemic.
I am working in a school.
I am responsible for the school switchboard.
I directed the school phone to my voip number and I am receiving calls from my home.
There are internal extensions on the Sip and I have given an extension to each of the school administrators.
School administrators do not want to do this on the computer.
Please can you recommend a Sip Client that can work on smartphones and is compatible with Android and IOS?
Thanks for your help.