Re: Accessible Sip client for smart phone's.

Muhammed Demirölçen <demirolcen@...>

No, you misunderstood me.
School administrators are not visually impaired.
I'm looking for a small, voice-only program that administrators can use, even if it's not accessible to me.
I am already using Microsip on the computer.
I will not use the program I requested.

13.10.2020 20:34 tarihinde Brian Vogel yazdı:

This was recently discussed on two topics on the Android Accessibility Group:

voip app suggestions and Seeking good VoiceOverIP (VOIP) Client For Android

Those topics are worth looking at.  Whether or not an iOS port of the recommended apps exists I do not know.