Re: micro sd cards with adapters

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

If you're talking your typical microSD to full-sized SD card adapter, the microSD card simply slides in/out of the adapter on any I've ever dealt with.  I use my fingernail to catch the edge of the microSD card on the side of the adapter with the cut out and slide it out.

Now, one word of caution, some slide gracefully while others stick and suddenly come flying out, often flying across the room into some dark corner if you're not careful.  If you do this sitting down and with the adapter positioned such that the microSD card will hit your stomach if you have a "flyer" you're generally better off.  If it's a graceful slider it won't matter.