From: Beth [mailto:thebluesisloose@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 7:42 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Fwd: BARD Outage

NLS Bard is great, but it is in the hands of Congressional peoples, people who don't always know what we need. Not all of you guys can afford Bookshare, and we all know what Kindle is capable of ... lol But my thing is I can't read Braille books at the moment, and where to put the Bookshare stuff because my Apex is flat and I need to purchase a new charger. Maybe I'll call Humanware, and then I will have to purchase the charger with a gift card my pop and mom are supposed to send me soon.
Beth

Beth Taurasi, Windows 10 edition,
Cell: 720-435-7407
Skype: denverqueen0920
Ms_denverqueen on Twitter
Instagram: denverqueen0920
Facebook: www.facebook.com/denverqueen0920 Or you can check out www.denverqueen.com for more information.

On 9/2/2015 5:22 PM, Matt wrote:
Well, this is government and weather they are doing it their self the update or upgrades or they bid it out it is still government in this case and it always take longer and for some reason if it can go wrong it will with government! But this being said just remember this is free to us. Well sort of our tax payer dollars is paying for it. But it is free and a great resource for us! It is not like they owe it to us! There is now lots of other sources out there so the thing in the nut shell don't bite the hand that is feeding you something fairly good for free! It is a great service and glad we have something like this. It is sort of like the BARD app for the iPhone. Is it perfect no but it is very good. Even though they have not updated it in along long time. I would really like to see a timer within the app ! But is this a deal breaker no. But it is a big feature that does needs addressing. So we should be more grateful for such things as it could be a whole lot worst on us . JST !

Thanks,
Matt.from.florida@gmail.com