Re: Accessible Sip client for smart phone's.

Muhammed Demirölçen <demirolcen@...>

I will only transfer calls anyway and I am using Microsip on the computer.
Other managers will not transfer calls.
They will only make phone calls to the people I transfer their calls to.
Zoiper program not enough?

13.10.2020 22:57 tarihinde Norman yazdı:

Someone mentioned zoiper in this thread, It is worth noting, zoiper can not transfer calls with the free version, that is a feature you have to pay for.

On 10/13/2020 12:55 PM, Muhammed Demirölçen wrote:
Hi everyone, I know very little English and I use Google Translate.
I apologize for translation mistakes.
I have to work from home because of the pandemic.
I am working in a school.
I am responsible for the school switchboard.
I directed the school phone to my voip number and I am receiving calls from my home.
There are internal extensions on the Sip and I have given an extension to each of the school administrators.
School administrators do not want to do this on the computer.
Please can you recommend a Sip Client that can work on smartphones and is compatible with Android and IOS?
Thanks for your help.