I use Microsip on my computer.
I will work from my home and Zoiper is not required for me.
Only the principal and vice principals will use the Zoiper program.

13.10.2020 23:09 tarihinde Rob Hudson yazdı:

And it is not at all accessible with JAWS. Maybe the android or iphone app works better, but on the computer, it's a complete bust.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Norman" <lists@thekingstech.com>
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 15:57:52 -0400
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Accessible Sip client for smart phone's.

Someone mentioned zoiper in this thread, It is worth noting, zoiper can
not transfer calls with the free version, that is a feature you have to
pay for.

On 10/13/2020 12:55 PM, Muhammed Demirölçen wrote:
Hi everyone, I know very little English and I use Google Translate.
I apologize for translation mistakes.
I have to work from home because of the pandemic.
I am working in a school.
I am responsible for the school switchboard.
I directed the school phone to my voip number and I am receiving calls
from my home.
There are internal extensions on the Sip and I have given an extension
to each of the school administrators.
School administrators do not want to do this on the computer.
Please can you recommend a Sip Client that can work on smartphones and
is compatible with Android and IOS?
Thanks for your help.