Re: visual studio

Dave

Hi Marvin,

Yes, you are correct.  However, when the Editor opens, it already holds a few lines of Code.

I only want the Editor to open, without this extra Code.

I wish to type in what ever lines of Code will be used in this program.

0

Any ideas?

Grumpy Dave

On 10/13/2020 2:52 PM, Marvin Hunkin wrote:

Hi. In file explorer. The c sharp code editor is with a .cs file. But you do need the extra files to compile the project. When doing a console. Or a gui application, and the other files are controls and other parts of the project. So .cs or .vb will open the editor in visual studio.

Hope that helps.

Marvin.