From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: October 14, 2020 11:56 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] 5g and me

As long as you have a 4G phone, it is compatible with 5G networks, and you are not missing much of anything.  Unless you buy into the media hype and want to fork over $700 or more for a 5G IPhone 12, which, shockingly, does not come with a charger and like previous models, does not have a physical home key.  But, hey, it's your money.

Gerald

10/14/2020 1:46 PM, Monte Single wrote:

Hi List,

What am I missing if I do  not have a 5g phone?

Well, yes I know about the lightning fast uploads and downloads.

That is,  whenever my carrier actually gets 5g!!

Thanks,

Monte