From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: October 14, 2020 2:19 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] 5g and me

I suspect that Apple overcharges for all sorts of things. I wouldn't be
surprised if other phone manufacturers overcharge for chargers and other
things as well. those with more knowledge can confirm or disconfirm this.

Having said that, I don't know what chargers made by third parties are
reliable. It is dangerous and may shorten the life of the battery or cause
it to overheat while charging and possibly explode to use an off brand
charger whose quality is not known. Perhaps there is a source to obtain
good reviews of third party chargres for Apple and other phones or devices,
but I would be careful when buying something.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io