screwdriver set for opening laptop?

enes sarıbaş

Hi all,

So I had opted to have my laptop shipped without memory and a hard drive, so I could choose those components on my own. I got a piece screwdriver set, which had been advertised as for pcs. However, when screwing the battery cover of my LTE router, I noticed I lacked  the correct screwdriver. I had like a $10 set of magnetic bits,  and I tested the smallest, on my  laptop, however, they have no magnetism so the screw will just stay in. My question is, will this set, which I just ordered, have lal the drivers to open a laptop?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K1C744B/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

From my previous full set, I have the phillips 0, 00, and 000 tips.