Re: screwdriver set for opening laptop?

enes sarıbaş

Hi Brian,

I  was concerned with buying a magnetic bit set, as I thought they were less durable than full size drivers. But this set appears to be better value for money. I will keep the smaller set though, as you never know when those might come in handy. Too bad probably the laptop will arrive before the screwdrivers lol.

On 10/14/2020 8:10 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
By the way, your computer maker should be able to tell you exactly what screws and sizes they use in any given model.  If they will supply you with the service manual (typically in PDF format) for it the fasteners should be presented for each part like the case, motherboard, screen, etc.