Re: screwdriver set for opening laptop?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Enes,

           I honestly can't speak to durability in these sorts of drivers, as when you're dealing with fasteners that are so small, and that require very minimal torque, you should never "ruin" a driver or driver bit anyway.

           In a regular sized screwdriver, I haven't found that there is much of any difference, either, but I'm someone who uses screwdrivers and bits (for the most part, unless I'm using a drill-driver) pretty gently.  I don't have any straight blade drivers that are magnetic that are even close to large enough for, say, prying a paint can lid off!  And that's one way I do "abuse" some larger straight blade screw drivers.