Re: 5g and me

enes sarıbaş

One reason, future proofing, I want to get the highest end version of the IPhone 12, though 5g isn't very wiedespread now, it will be in three years or so.

On 10/14/2020 9:09 PM, g melconian wrote:

Bryan, I totally agree with you on this one .   If I don’t notice a difference and I will have to upgrade  the mobile  device in five  or so years  to take advantage of he 5g bands.  What’s the point of upgrading now.Ifi will avhe to do it all over again in 5 or so years when 5g is a reality and not a pipe dream .