Re: thinking of buying a paper shredder

@KM

I've had mine for over ten years. I would suggest getting a micro shredding as that makes the papers much much smaller. Harder for anybody to actually paste together. Mines a Royal but I cannot tell you how much I paid been too long to remember. It has one button. Push towards you for shredding and push away from you  two clicks to reverse if it jams. Usually doesn't. I use mine for almost all junk mail including credit cards and this also allows staples. Which I don't always catch with some of my own older stuff.

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 1:39 PM Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982@...> wrote:

Hi

I am thinking of buying a paper shredder off amazon. So which do you recommend? The ones that only do cross-cut? Or the micro-shredding ones? Will a paper shredder let me get rid of junk mail and other papers easier if they are shredded? Right now I just cut them into several pieces with a scissors and throw them away. I think I would like a way to shred up old papers and junkmail really really small so I can throw more of it away at one time.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10