Re: email question

Laz

This isn't the first time I've heard about someone with the same issue
who uses mymts.net.

If you use an email client have you checked the spam/junk folder on mymts.net?

More than likely that email provider is bouncing the list messages
though, which is probably why that group owner recommended gmail
instead.

Stay safe,

Laz

On 10/15/20, Madison Martin <maddymartin@mymts.net> wrote:
Hi all,
I don't know if anyone can help me, or if there's even anything that can be
done, but I'm getting desperate as getting a gmail account (which is what
the
list owner/moderator suggested) for one list is silly. Here's the
situation:
I'm subscribed to this email list that's on Google Groups, don't know how
long
it's been there. Anyway, it's a grate list and I've been a member for
years.
Anyway, I haven't received any emails from the list in months. At first I
just
thought that it wasn't active anymore, but it's very much still active. Yes
I'm
still subscribed, and the owner/moderator checked my settings and I'm
supposed
to receive all list mail. Yes I've checked my junk/spam folder and there's
nothing there. The email address has been added to the trusted senders list,
and
I've tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing more then once and still
nothing. I
can send messages to the list and they go through and list members can
reply,
but I just don't receive any list mail. I'm running Windows 10 version
1909,
Jaws 2018 and Outlook 2013. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas,
anything
I/my carrier/the moderator could/should check/try? Like I said it's a grate
list
and I really don't want to have to unsubscribe perminatly or get a gmail
account
for one list. Please help. Look forward to any thoughts/suggestions anyone
may
have!!!!! Thank you so much, any help is much appreciated!!

Madison

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com