Re: NLS cartridges and BARD

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

You can purchase a cable with standard male USB  on one end and a female USB connector on the other to connect to the cartridge.  You can purchase these from the places you purchase the cartridges or at an electronic store.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 1:02 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] NLS cartridges and BARD

Good day everyone.  To connect a blank NLS cartridge to a PC, what type of USB cable is used?  I feel kind of silly for asking because I feel what appears to be a male standard USB port on the cartridge, but how in the wide world of sports would you get an OTG cable on to that thing?

Join to automatically receive all group messages.