From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 3:00 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] NLS cartridges and BARD

You get a USB cable that has a Male end, which plugs into
the computer, and a Female end which then plugs into the
male end on the NLS cartridge.

A simple Birds and Bees answer.

Grumpy Dave

On 10/15/2020 10:02 AM, Steven Johnson wrote:

Good day everyone. To connect a blank NLS cartridge
to a PC, what type of USB cable is used? I feel kind of
silly for asking because I feel what appears to be a male
standard USB port on the cartridge, but how in the wide
world of sports would you get an OTG cable on to that thing?