Re: Inquiry: Seeking sites where I can download free graphics for printing

Ron Canazzi

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the heads up on just how to use the site. It works well once you get the hang of it as does my printer. The wife will love it.

On 10/15/2020 10:16 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 01:05 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Have you ever used this site?
-
Yes.  It's a search engine, just like Google, but with an emphasis on privacy.  Within the first ten search results are multiple public domain image libraries with millions of images available.  These include, but are not limited to:

Creative Commons Search

https://www.pexels.com/public-domain-images/

The Library of Congress "Free to Use" Image Library

and if you go beyond the first 10 there are many other options as well.

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"