Re: email question

Pamela Dominguez

I’d hope that would work, but I find that whenever you contact your service provider, it just turns into a war about whose fault it is: the list says it’s your service provider, and your service provider blames it on the list.  I hope she has better luck.  Pam.

Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2020 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] email question

Ask the group owner or moderator to send you a bounce probe message, then once you get it, make sure to activate the link at the end.  It's worth a shot.

If that doesn't do it, I'd check with your e-mail service provider to see if they're blocking whatever the domain name groups.google.com.  This would be very odd, but it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

AVG logo

www.avg.com