Re: Working wit PDFs

Abbie Taylor

-- I'm not sure if you can set Word to open pdf files, since this program converts these files into a docx format before opening them. But if you open the pdf file in Chrome, you can simply press Control plus S to save the file and specify where you want it to go. Then, you can navigate to the file in Word and press Enter to open it, and the program should convert the file for you. I hope this helps.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.comI'm not sure if you can set Word to open pdf files, since this program converts these files into a docx format before opening them. But if you open the pdf file in Chrome, you can simply press Control plus S to save the file and specify where you want it to go. Then, you can navigate to the file in Word and press Enter to open it, and the program should convert the file for you. I hope this helps.

abbietaylor945@...