NVDA is improved!

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

I used to have to switch to a different screen reader when I wanted to use the BARD Express program because NVDA wouldn't read the entire anotation. I also used to have to switch when doing anything having to do with lists because NVDA would continually tell me the top item in the list before it would voice the current one. This was annoying.

I find now, after the recent update, that both these problems have been resolved! I'm a happy camper and I'm using NVDA almost exclusively. Oh, and BTW, I like the way it behaves in Zoom!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring