Re: for the siriusXM users

Danny Park

Also, there is a channel called 60s on six which plays nothing but music from the 60s.

On Oct 17, 2020, at 12:19, Danny Park via groups.io <dpark13918@...> wrote:

´╗┐If you go to the discovery tab in the SiriusXM app then click on the all channels button it will give you a list of all of the channels that are available.

Danny

On 10/15/2020 7:23 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

While in the car I've been hearing a channel advertised on siriusXM that sounds like it has 60's and 70's music and maybe more but I never hear the name of it. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I want to see if I can listen to the channel with my online subscription at home.

Thanks.

Troy