Has anyone ever downloaded podcasts with Book Port Plus

Steven Johnson

I have a Book Port Plus connected to my wifi.  I am trying to access podcasts from the BPP’s list of podcasts.  The unit will update the episodes list on some of the feeds, but either tells me that download failed, or the file type of the episode is unsupported.  Have any of you ever gotten to listen to podcasts on the BPP.  If so, how long has it been since you did so?  I’m trying to figure out if something is wrong with the unit, or if its technology is not compatible with modern podcast feeds.