From: lance allison
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 4:26 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] email question

I or someone could just board them to you with your current email address
you use

On Fri, Oct 16, 2020, 1:58 PM Pamela Dominguez <pammygirl99@gmail.com>
wrote:

I’d hope that would work, but I find that whenever you contact your
service provider, it just turns into a war about whose fault it is: the list
says it’s your service provider, and your service provider blames it on the
list. I hope she has better luck. Pam.