From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2020 9:44 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Needing a Command to read if a letter is Capitalized

Bob,

You misunderstood the command. The NVDA key is the same as the Jaws key, you hold down the , Insert key. So for this command hold down the, Insert & Control keys at the same time,
and press the letter, V, as in Victor.

The keystroke is, Insert, Control + V.

Take care and stay safe. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool. Go dodgers & Rams!
Main's Law: For every action there is an equal and opposite government program.