From Shaz.
Canberra, Australia.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann
Parsons
Sent: Monday, 19 October 2020 2:26 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] email question

Hi all,

Yes, Siri is notorious for this kind of debacle. The messages that make me
laugh the most are the ones where the person dictating doesn't voice any
punctuation marks and you get a long email where in order to read it you
have to take a deep breath, and then, start speaking and hope that your air
lasts through the whole message. At the end you can actually hear yourself
gasping for breath. It's a complete hoot!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring