Re: google home number

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I'm growing to hate these new fancy links that are words instead of actual URL's. Part of the reason is that I often copy links from my email software to Chrome, my browser of choice these days. I have found that these fancy links don't copy as well as plain, old, unadorned links.

Ann P.