locked Re: Amazon: Am I the only one that feels this way?

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 07:57 AM, Gerald Levy wrote:
I am a senior who finds touchscreens difficult to impossible to master for a variety of reasons, and so like many other blind consumers, prefers a cell phone witha tactile keypad.
-
Difficult is not "impossible."

The argument that something the vast majority can use, and I include blind individuals in that vast majority, means it's accessible.  Most smartphones have not had hard home buttons for years now, nor have tablets, etc.

And the "I'm a senior" bit holds absolutely, positively no water.  You can teach an old dog new tricks if said dog is willing to learn them.