From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: October 19, 2020 10:46 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Amazon: Am I the only one that feels this way?

But it is often inefficient and is not remotely equivalent to having your own private car and chauffeur, available to take you anywhere, any time. If you have to wait twenty minutes or half an hour to be picked up, and twenty minutes or half an hour to be picked up to return home, that is hardly reasonable access to travel.

Where can you find help? The law can't solve everyone's problems. {Perhaps a local computer club would help. Perhaps an amateur radio club would help.
Perhaps a reader would help. All these ways are assuming you don't have a friend who could or would help.