locked Re: Amazon: Am I the only one that feels this way?

Gerald Levy

Well, your brother is lucky to have a tech savvy sibling like you who is available to help him.  Not all of us are so fortunate.

Gerald

On 10/19/2020 10:55 AM, chris judge wrote:

And if you approach something with the attitude that you won’t be able to learn it, chances are you won’t.

My brother, who is 2 years younger than me avoided the iPhone for years, until one day I slapped him upside the head, sat him down, gave him my old iPhone 6 and taught him how to use it. He loves it now and regrets waiting so long. Amusingly enough, the gesture he found the most difficult to master was the magic tap to answer and hang up phone calls.

Chris Judge