Re: google home number

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 12:46 PM, Pamela Dominguez wrote:
Yes, but you didn’t give anybody the number.
-
Because I expect that adults will go to that page, and search on "Phone."  We're not children here.  There are also other contact options that may not have been considered that are available there.

You can't always get what you want, but you certainly got what you needed if you're willing to spend two freakin' seconds to review Google's own source material.  Do so.