Admin. the discussion about accessibility and other topics

Gene

this topic is taking a lot of time and space on the list. It has also moved into areas such as politics. While a certain amount of discussion of accessibility as an issue, and I even let a little politics slip in at rare times if it is a very small part of a larger thread, keeps the list lively, such wide ranging discussions easily become divisive and a lot of people don't want to see so much traffic. I am therefore closing the topic. Anyone who wishes may discuss this issue and pretty much anything else on the chat list, the address for joining is provided in the footers of every message.

Gene, owner