Re: Admin. the discussion about accessibility and other topics

Gene

I should add that I would have locked the topic sooner but I wasn't following the list for a few hours.

From: Gene via groups.io
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 2:15 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Admin. the discussion about accessibility and other topics

this topic is taking a lot of time and space on the list. It has also moved
into areas such as politics. While a certain amount of discussion of
accessibility as an issue, and I even let a little politics slip in at rare
times if it is a very small part of a larger thread, keeps the list lively,
such wide ranging discussions easily become divisive and a lot of people
don't want to see so much traffic. I am therefore closing the topic.
Anyone who wishes may discuss this issue and pretty much anything else on
the chat list, the address for joining is provided in the footers of every
message.

Gene, owner