Re: google home number

Michael Mote

Well said Brian.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 3:11 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] google home number

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 02:52 PM, Laz wrote:

he's not a fellow blind person. brian Vogel is a sighted person.

-
Which I have never claimed to be nor made any attempt to hide the fact I'm fully sighted.  The fact that I'm sighted is completely irrelevant.

I presume individuals who are blind are just that, blind, not stupid, incapable, or unable to use reference material like any sighted person would.  Activating a link and taking a look at a reference page, when offered, is something that I expect anyone, sighted, blind, or in-between, to do.  It's not too much to ask nor is it unreasonable to ask, either.

Those who seem to think my being sighted is relevant to what I expect from anyone are mistaken.  I don't expect anything more or less, and if you don't like what I expect you can feel free to ignore my offerings rather than whine about them.